Wednesday 27 January 2010

Shoes always fit

I'm having a rough afternoon. It's difficult not to be hard on myself sometimes, but to completely 100% feel comfortable in your own skin is not something that is constant in my life. I am trying to suck it up and just smile..but when things feel rough, it's always uplifting to look at shoes. No matter what body type or size you are, shoes always fit and they always look amazing. I came across these shoes, and these in particular are perfect to kick my current bad attitude's A$$!


Louise Goldin for Topshop Studded Shoes







I would love for someone to piss me off when I wear these shoes


:)

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LUV THEM.... i totally agree shoes will always make you feel better. Thats why i also have a purse fetish.... shoes can really make an outfit.

    HMmmm just a thought.. arent those the shoes lady gaga wore in her bad romance video?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...great inspiration. i also love the post. we're totally on the same wavelength...as usual! can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

    ReplyDelete