Friday 15 January 2010

Oh Cristiano!


Well well, boy meets girl. My previous post of meghan fox has met her match. Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo has been made the face for the Spring/Summer 2010 campaign for Emporio Armani Men’s Underwear, and boy oh boy, I don't think it gets any better than this.



The 24-year-old Portuguese soccer star says, ”I am very flattered to be asked to represent Armani; Giorgio Armani is a legend in the fashion world and I have long been a fan of his work. I am very pleased with the pictures we have done together - they are certainly striking and are full of an attitude and spirit that I can relate to.”

  

Relate to? Oh i get it, he's sexy and basically is in briefs, all wet and glorious. Who wouldn't want to relate themselves to this image? Oh hell! Who cares! The man is gorgeous.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment