Wednesday 13 January 2010

Winter Romance

Icy Waters

I spent my Sunday with my Man going to watch Avatar (GO SEE IT!) and enjoying the nice winter weather. I am a hopeless romantic so anytime we have a chance, we like to go for little walks to take in beautiful scenery and enjoy each others company. I luckily had my camera with me, to take some shots and my Man couldn't help but place me on a cold rock and snap a few pictures. 

[caption id="attachment_153" align="aligncenter" width="455" caption="Vintage DIY blazer, Forever 21 tights & blouse, vintage locket, Club Couture boots"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_156" align="aligncenter" width="223" caption="It was cold! My eyes were closed."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_158" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="Sunset"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment