Tuesday 26 January 2010

H is for Heidi

This breaks my heart to see what is gradually happening to her, but God, what an idiot! I mean, if you want a little nip tuck here and there, I can understand, but to undergo multiple cosmetic surgery enhancements in one sitting is just plain dumb. To think of how risky the procedure must have been is just frightening....

Here is the before and after and the numerous surgeries she took to look "perfect"...(whatever that means!)


Her ninnies look like she is gonna just tip over! This is her second breast enhancement increasing the size to a triple D. Apparently she was quoted say she wants to be a size "H for Heidi"

This is me....rolling my eyes at the moment. I am crossing my fingers that she is done with cosmetic surgery, but I have a strong feeling she has only just begun.

1 comment:

  1. Poor (figuratively speaking) girl....she needs help; not the kind of help that a scalpel can fix.

    ReplyDelete