Saturday 9 January 2010

Stellaaaaaaaaa!

I have been a fan of Ms. Stella McCartney for as long as I can remember. She started designing in her early pre-teens and you can tell her knowledge of fashion has allowed her to continuously make gorgeous pieces. She is what made me addicted to blazers and jumpsuits, and sure enough she has caught my eye and kept me wanting more after viewing her new Spring and Summer collections for 2010.

I just had to share my love for Ms. Stella, so here are some pictures  of my favorites for the Spring collection, and a video of her Summer collection ( pictures would not do its justice for her summer collection, because the flow of fabrics and prints she uses are absolutely breathtaking as the models strut the catwalk).

 










 






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment