Saturday 2 January 2010

New year....New fashions....

*Happy New Year Everyone*       



[caption id="attachment_12" align="aligncenter" width="655" caption="3-2-1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!"][/caption]

 

Wow, 2010. Can you believe it? I am ready for a new year actually, I can't wait for new adventures, new acquaintances, new challenges and most of all, new fashions.  I have realized over the last couple years, that I am over the club scene on New Years. I refuse to pay big bucks for over priced drinks and a venue that cannot hold enough people to dance on the dance floor, let alone bop to the music without being shoved and pushed. I love dressing up and having a good time, don't get me wrong, but that atmosphere on NYE is just too uncomfortable for me. This NYE I decided to spend  with my Man and some friends. We went for dinner at my favorite Mexican Restaurant...mmm Margaritas! We then travelled downtown for the countdown and off to friends to end the night off with a bang!      

       

[caption id="attachment_14" align="alignleft" width="220" caption="NYE outfit (using the tree as a backdrop while I can)"][/caption]

 

 

      
 

     
 

    
 

   

  



[caption id="attachment_15" align="alignleft" width="350" caption="kissing 2010 hello!"][/caption]

 

         

         

         

       

      

      

      

      

I opted for this outfit for the many stops we were making during the night. I am almost attached to my "peanut butter boot" as I like to call them. I showed them off with my American Apparal tights, THX collection jacket (roar!) and my chunky necklace that I adore. For the NYE festivities, I thought i would glam it up with some red lips and nails.  I wasn't in a party dress or my stilettos for this NYE, but I felt really comfortable AND extremely fierce! I had a great New Years and I hope all of you did as well.      

       

I am trying not to get ahead of myself, but for the next couple posts of mine, I plan to list my Top 10 fashion items for 2010...well, MY top 10 anyway. Every girl should have staple items in their suitcases and having these staple items is a great way to build your wardrobe if you're looking for new looks in the new year.  So, here's to the new year: new loves, new lessons and new fashions! Make it a memorable one.  xo     

No comments:

Post a Comment