Friday 29 January 2010

Move ya body like a snake Ma

This post is a dedication to my girl Ally, these shoes were a topic in a "drunk talk" conversation during a night out last night and I told her I would give a little shoutout :)



The first time I saw Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 2010 campaign, I didn't even notice the model, Raquel Zimmermann,  but once I saw the glorious shoes that are McQueen, I quickly drew my eyes up the body to a porcelain, doll- like face.


Snakes are one of my biggest fears, so if I was ever in the position to be asked to do something like this (which would never happen), these shoes are the solely reason for me going through with it.


All Hail McQueen!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Al Hail Mcqueen!! These are the shoes that lady gaga was wearing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessir :) These are indeed....she rocks it!

    ReplyDelete