Tuesday 2 February 2010

You've got to Pump it up

I'm on a tight budget these days. Times are hard. What can I say? I'm a student for christ-sake! But on occasion I will browse my favorite designer's websites and check out their latest items and must haves.


I sat down at my boy's house with my laptop last night and told him I needed some quiet time to get some school work done, but when he surprised me around the corner he laughed at the "school work" I was doing. Well, the fact is I wasn't doing school work at all. I was browsing. Oh, YSL why have you constantly distracted me with your gorgeous shoes and bags instead of motivating me to get my assignment done, so I can later make enough money to buy this friggen stuff!


ps. I still love you YSL :)


Of course, once my boy saw the price of the shoes, he gasped, but didn't say a word. he knew what i would say.... "IT'S WORTH IT!!" and god, are they ever. For roughly $800 you get these gorgeous things.


I'm a fan of elaborate funky and textured shoes and boots, but sometimes, less is more. These shoes are simple, but a necessity of course and can go with anything in your wardrobe. Pumps have a way of making any pair of legs look like Giselle Bundchen's or Heidi Klum's (eff them!), so when I wear a beautiful set of pumps, I feel on top of the world. So, here's hoping to someday purchasing these puppies and I just might be  on top of the world.


Fit pump to that!



Platform pump in black textured leather features 4 inch stiletto heel one inch platform and golden sole and lining.


[caption id="attachment_288" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Platform pump in patent leather features 4.5 inch stiletto heel and 1.5 inch platform. "][/caption]

Platform slingback in shiny textured leather features iconic covered platform and buckle closure. 1.5 inch platform. 4.5 inch heel. Every girl needs a slingback!

Is it terrible I am writing this post in one of my classes? Yeah, i didn't think so.


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment