Wednesday 3 February 2010

Runaway Bride

I feel compelled to write a post regarding some form of bridal wear since my big sis is recently engaged and I am dying to get my hands on some planning, but for now....


Sexy Anja Rubik does country-style Wedding for Vogue Nippon in the March 2010 issue.


Now I'm a traditional girl, but if I could get away with wearing a mini white dress or a low cut down to there top for my wedding day, this is how it would look. She looks sexy and effortless in this look and I adore the floral head pieces more than anything.









Gorgeous veil


 It gets really hard to motivate myself to get some school work done. Instead I'm blogging and watching "Make it or Break it". I can't help but watch a show about teenagers goign through regular life struggles while doing gymnastics...That's some juicy $hit!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment