Thursday 4 February 2010

No more Mr. Nice Guy

I have realized lately that the nicer and more helpful I get, the more I'm taken advantage of...


But what does this mean? I have seen nastier people get what they want, no questions asked and it boggles my mind. Is it attitude that gets you far in this world? I can stand my ground, but does this mean I need to be a little bitchy to get what i want and get more respect when I want it?


... I can't change who I am, and frankly I don't want to, but doing favors and always giving others what they want, have done nothing for me. People just start to expect it and don't appreciate it like they should. Plus, when I need a little something, it's harder, to ask a favor.


This is why I believe in Karma....That's what keeps me going anyway.


Someday everything will fall into its place, but until then. This is my morning rant.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment