Wednesday 20 January 2010

I've got the Bluezzzz

I feel terrible. I should be in class right now, but I am feeling so under the weather today, however, I couldn't resist this quick post.

After going to the gym the other day, i walked through a small plaza and came across a kiosk of women's beauty products. It was that moment that I felt like Rebecca Bloomwood in Confessions of a Shopaholic, and tried to pull myself away from the kiosk, but I just couldn't. What caught my eye were the numerous nail polishes in the brightest colours. I am usually a pink, red & dark colour polish girl, but when I saw the blue polish, named "Deejay", I had to purchase. I grabbed the polish like I was grabbing the last pair of Louboutin's in a sample sale. I then, quickly paid, and continued on my way out of the mall and on my way home.

It took a while for me to get used to the colour. I never thought this shade of blue would work on me, but I am officially in love. I used one of my fabulous birds, blueberry as a prop, and he was cooperative enough to let me get in some pictures. Isn't he adorable?





[caption id="attachment_232" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="L.A Girls disco brites: black light nail polish in "Deejay""][/caption]

What do you guys think? Oui? Non?

1 comment:

  1. I love it !!! wow...I would usually stay away from blues ..hmm i wonder how that color would work on my toes :)

    & the colors on Blueberry ...wow ...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete