Tuesday 16 March 2010

Lace. Esquire. Seyfried


Amanda Seyfried was once Karen of Mean Girls. Stupid and ditsy, and when I think of her back then, I would have never guessed she was going to be the talented actress she is now. The 24-year-old Seyfried looks gorgeous and sexy in her new Esquire spread. I must note, although Esquire is a men's magazine, it's far from typical. The magazine has a way of shinning women in their best light. It's tasteful but undeniably sexy. One of my favorites. And yes, I read mens magazines...


Dont drool boys (ahem..and girls).






She is a prime example of an actress that can look like an experienced supermodel and I love it! She seems like a charming girl and isn't caught in the tabloids wasted and in-and-out dating lesbians. (Where are you now Lindsay Hoe-han?)


xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I concur, she looks smashing!
    Did you read in the same article that she is on a raw food diet? That her dinner consists of spinich and some seeds. Lol, I would not do that for that body, that is for sure!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did read about her crazy diet.
    I mean, I love spinach as much as the next person...but for an entire meal?
    barf.

    ReplyDelete