Saturday 20 March 2010

Envy is no Good


I'm having one of those moments...


Those moments you get when you just want to scream, but instead you sip on your morning tea and make plans for the day as if there is absolutely nothing wrong...but F%&$ it.


I'm just gonna let it out....


You don't deserve this. I don't even think you know what you're talking about. You think you deserve it, cuz it falls into your lap. But you know what. You don't. You don't at all. And it is killing me inside. There are people out there (like me) who would give anything to have an opportunity like it, and it would never fall into their lap.


Jealousy is evil. But is envy the same? Is it a sin to envy someone else? Of course...


But should I go into the "why wont it happen to me?"


Do I make it happen? But how? Why do these things fall into others laps?


I think I deserve it. I know i do. I work hard. They do not....


They say Karma's a bitch, but where the hell has your karma gone? It hasn't bitten you yet...(I'm secretly waiting)


They say good things happen to those who wait. Well I have waited long enough and I'm starting to think that saying is a load of crap.


It's just not.....Fair....


BUT, I'm using it as fuel. I'm using these people as motivation to make it through.


Yes, I have to work harder than them to get what I want. But the outcome is that much more rewarding...


Here's to making it through!


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment