Thursday 18 March 2010

You're not gonna reach my telephone

Since I can remember I was always the kinda girl who would watch a tv show, movie or music video and concentrated solely on what the person was wearing. I can't help it, but others find it annoying cuz I always need to say what i think aloud. Tough $hit for them.   

It was the same for the new Telephone video from Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Clearly this video makes me think 'WTF" but I admire Gaga's  fashion sense. As much as the looks are everywhere, they somehow flow together and make the entire video one big fashion show. Apart from the manly women officers, I thought it was sexy and unique.  



[caption id="attachment_482" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Jean Charles De Castelbajac dress and Mercura glasses"][/caption]

 



[caption id="attachment_483" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Viktor & Rolf dress and haus of Gaga Cigarette sunglasses "][/caption]

 

Outfit by Thierry Mugler


[caption id="attachment_486" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Jacket from Search & Destroy, Sunglasses Chanel"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_487" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Outfit made by Brian Lichtenberg"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_488" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Dress and Hat by Atsuko Kudo and glasses Jeremy Scott"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_489" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Jacket and Shoes Jean Charles Catelbajac and shorts Franc Fernandez"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_490" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Dress by Rachel Barrett and telephone hat by Fred Butler"][/caption]

 

 I purchased by Toronto fashion Week tickets. Well, the bf spoiled me for my birthday!I am so excited!  

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment