Tuesday 16 March 2010

Spring Sprang Sprung

For the last couple weeks, the weather has shown a glimpse of what to expect for the spring/summer time, and I am beyond excited. at the same time, its making me wish I wasn't in class for the majority of the day, but for now I will suck it up. School is only 1.5 months to being done til summer break.



I have honestly never been a fan of Vanessa Hudgens, but I came across this picture of her last night and I just thought.....spring is around the corner. Sigh....


Now that I think about it. this post serves no purpose other than me just being excited about the nice weather....but whatever, who cares. I will proceed to smile with glee!



I always like to keep myself moving with a DIY project to keep my hands busy whenever I'm not drowning in school work or (ahem) enjoying the nice weather, so I have decided to do a funky hippie flower headband DIY project. Since DVF came out with these beautiful head pieces, i have been motivated to do something similar. How I will do it, I havent decided, but I cannot wait. I hope it turns out well. Who doesn't need a little flower power in their life?



Phillip Lim has continued to be one of my favorites, and his Resort 2010 collection made me excited for the bare-legged season approaching. Because I have tanned skin, majority of my summer wear circulates around white and nude colours with punches of bold fuchsias, yellows and blues, because I feel like it makes my skin stand out with a nice glow. His collection is a cross between a day in the office (and lunch break out on a patio) to a fun and classy dinner night out with the girls and then to a night out for drinks at a chic bar.



Yes, the weather is approaching, but my slacking at the gym has made me a little worried about the hot hot weather. Browsing new swimsuits for the upcoming season has calmed me down a little bit, but to the gym I go. I have constantly had problems look for the right swimsuit. I'm a big-chested girl, and its hard to find something sexy but covers enough that I can feel like "hayyyyy" and not "woooooah", but I came across this Victoria bathing suit and I am determined to find a style just like it. Wish me luck.


So, unfortunately I am being a terrible student and writing this in class, but this is the first second I have that I am not freaking about the next assignment, but....its still early.


I hope everyone enjoys the nice weather. Class is done at 2 today and I'm grabbing my tennis racket and getting some aggression out. Toodles!


xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. You remind me sooo much of VH in the above-photos (read: major compliment :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forsure take it as a compliment :)
    Thanks mb!

    ReplyDelete