Tuesday 16 March 2010

Miley...Words of Wisdom

Yes, her music is catchy (" and a Britney song was on...")  but when it comes to saying something smart, Miley....well she sounds like an idiot, but what she has recently said about closing off her twitter account has caught me off guard. I'm surprised and I'm happy about it. This girl actually has something intelligent to say!



“I’m telling kids, don’t go on the internet,” the 17-year-old Disney starlet says “It’s dangerous, it’s not fun, it wastes your life, and you should be outside playing sports or something.”


Cyrus continued, “I just think it’s kind of lame. I feel like I hang out with my friends and they’re so busy taking pictures of what they’re doing and putting them on Facebook that they’re not really enjoying what they’re doing. You’re going to look back and have a million pictures, but you’re not going to be in any of them. Because you’re not having fun, you’re too busy clicking away. So I think just enjoy the moment you’re in, and stop telling people about it. Just enjoy it.”



A part of me thinks that she is just saying this stuff, cuz it's what her publists told her to say, but for now, I'll believe her. And I agree. Kids! wtf are you doing sitting on the internet and posting raunchy photos on facebook every single monday after the weekend has gone by....Go play some sports. Take a fun class. Get the F*** outside (ahem...in the nice weather!)
 


" All i see are stilettos...I guess I never got the memo!"


Okay, I'm done!


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment