Wednesday 3 March 2010

A Hot-Coco Engagement!


Surprise, surprise! The pretty girl meets boy and falls in love...but do they wed? ohhhh the suspense of celebrity gossip!




[caption id="attachment_409" align="aligncenter" width="350" caption="casually cute"][/caption]

The stunning 21 year old, Coco Rosha and her long time interior designer boyfriend, James Conran have announced their recent engagement. Oh to be young and in love!



"I'm very happy to announce that I am engaged," The supermodel explains in her blog.


Coco Rocha has been undergoing much scrutiny in the last little while about her blog and the truth to the modelling industry. Now, its nothing new to hearing someone speak out about the fashion and modelling industry, but Coco has a way of being sincere about it. I not only respect, but love what she has done for the fashion industry and unlike some supermodels, her look is so versatile. When she speaks, you can't help but listen. Or read....


Here, Coco talks of the pressure in the industry:


"You know what, I've stopped caring," Rocha said. "If I want a hamburger, I'm going to have one. No 21-year-old should be worrying about whether she fits a sample size...I don't do nudes, I don't do semi-nudes, I don't do cigarette shots. It took me a long time in the business to realise I didn't have to do everything people told me I should if I wanted a career."


You have that Hamburger Coco!


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment