Thursday 4 March 2010

Wedgie!

I can't help but go through my shoes and wardrobe almost every season, cuz I hate horders, but sometimes I wish I never threw stuff out. Everything ends up coming full circle, and old fads just make their comebacks.


Thanksfully, I have kept some of my wedges from a couple years back, but the styles coming out now, I cannot help but picture them in my new-established wardrobe. I plan to make at least one purchase of these puppies for Spring 2010.


Here are a couple of my favorites.




[caption id="attachment_420" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dolce & Gabbana"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_421" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Topshop"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_422" align="aligncenter" width="283" caption="Louboutin- Favorite!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_423" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Mark Jacobs"][/caption]

Sigh....I want a wedgie!

No comments:

Post a Comment