Saturday 20 March 2010

Bravo LC


Lauren Conrad for Kohls Spring 2010 collection I am in love with. Its nothing extremely original or even anything nobody has seen before, but the simplicity and use of complimenting pieces make me crave a roadtrip to Kohls. Plus. of course they would use her face to model the pieces, but I must say, she's no model, but looks amazing nevertheless.


"Dresses are a feminine and versatile way to maximize any woman's wardrobe this spring," says Conrad. And I completely agree. When us Canadians are blessed with beautiful hot weather, dresses are easy, simple, classic and oh so comfortable.


So take a look at the collection. What do you think? You feelin it?



 










 

2 comments:

  1. Love it !!! I would def go for a road trip.. so when r we going ? :) LC looks so cute to ..not a model but did a great job !

    ReplyDelete