Monday 29 March 2010

AvRiL

It's almost April, I won't get ahead of myself because the last day of March is the most important day of the year...My birthday :) but it is hard to ignore that the April showers are about to grace us and before we know it, this school year is almost dunzo.

ummmm....I NEED A JOB. Yikes!

I'm lucky enough to have an internship lined up, but it is impossible to take it if I don't have something part-time to make some mulla....

As much as its nice to just have a schedule full of classes and assignments, I happen to miss working. Working downtown Toronto specifically, Oh! and work attire. Majority of my closet is full of work attire: flowing skirts, blazers, blouses and heels heels heels!!! I can't wait to leave the books at home and get back to some work (and play) this summer.


[caption id="attachment_546" align="aligncenter" width="476" caption="I miss work attire :("][/caption]

 I have already been making lists of the things I want to accomplish this summer. Usually, maybe 5 of my 20 things I end up accomplishing, but this summer I am full of pure dedication. I feel like I have overcome so much in the last couple years, that I owe it to myself to finally cross off those things on my" bucket list".


I'll keep you guys posted with my list :)


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment