Wednesday 3 March 2010

When I grow up, I wanna be...


Anna Wintour Baby!


I just saw the September Issue today and I have been day dreaming all day. Anna Wintour is one of a kind, a legend, an icon....the Shit.


She is the editor in chief of American Vogue and has held that position and called the shots since 1988. she has not only been able to use Vogue to display the fashion industry from her point of view, but has been able to shape the fashion industry as a whole. I say this woman is the shit, because there ain't nobody that can tell this woman what to do.


She has a class about her, and one to be admired. She has it all, but her soft-spoken nature is a trait to be respected in such a cut-throat industry. She sort of "fell into" her success as she explains in the documentary, but you can tell she puts her everything into Vogue, and thats probably why she has people like me owning every issue.


You read vogue and its kind of like a Bible for the fashionistas of the world.


Anna Wintour through the years, has been regarded as one of the most powerful people in fashion; setting trends and giving credit to up and coming and established designers. She has an opinion that is heard and an eye for fashion that cannot be denied.


For the past 22 years, i believe Wintour has done so much for the fashion industry, so I continue to snatch my Vogue magazines and cuddle in my sheets and indulge until i grow old and wrinkly...


Here is the trailer for the documentary The September Issue. Enjoy!







xoxo.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment