Tuesday 16 March 2010

Get em While their Young

Dakota Fanning has grown up. It makes me feel old, but I'm happy she has done it tastefully and has been able to keep a positive role model for girls everywhere. (I can't promise anything though..) Sigh, Hollywood. Can't live with it, can't live with out.


For now though, she looks darling in Vogue Italia,  not to mention that thick eyebrows are coming back, and I have been ready for them....As much as my sis tells me they are not.



Since Avatar, I have been constantly disappointed with movies coming out that have turned out to be not so much of a hit, but for Dakota's new movie The Runaways, I am crossing my fingers for an ACTUAL blockbuster hit.


Here's a little trailer if you haven't seen it.







CHERRY-BOMB!!!


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment