Saturday 1 May 2010

HAUL

I was a lucky girl these past couple days. Rummaging through racks, I was able to grab a couple of findings :)...   

[caption id="attachment_630" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Teal Tunic (Say that 5 times fast..) BENETTON blouse "][/caption]

 

 

   

  




[caption id="attachment_641" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="striped blouse. I had to..."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_633" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Lace Cami"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_634" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Vintage Hat Box"][/caption]

 

 I have been waiting to find this specific colour :)   

"Lady Danger" by M.A.C   

   

   

   

   

 

 

It's so muggy and wet outside, but I'm craving a bike ride :)   

Happy Saturday!   

xoxo.   

    


No comments:

Post a Comment