Monday 24 May 2010

Plus-size = Bonus


Not gonna lie; I've been on this plus sized model kick, and I'm loving it. In no way am I knocking the gorgeous size 2's, 4's and even the 6's, but who knew a size 14 could look so sexy?


In general, I believe all women are beautiful. God created us in all shapes and sizes and of course "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", however with the fashion industry throwing Miranda Kerr's, Coco Rocha's and Gizselle Bundchen's in our faces, its refreshing to get a different take on body types.


Laura Catteral is a UK plus-size model and she is indeed model material. What I find most attractive about a woman (regardless of  their size) is how they carry themselves and knowing what flatters them. Catteral's demeanor is eye-catching and hard to ignore. Her olive skin and ocean blue eyes take you to another world. A world where size has minimal significance.


Here, Catteral shows off her curvy appeal in France's Marie Claire June Issue.




You know what I say to plus size? There's just more body to love!


xoxo


<3


dani

2 comments: