Wednesday 26 May 2010

There's nothing like city sex

I am one of the many ladies excited for the sequel of Sex and the City this coming weekend. To get me even more excited (If that's even possible) I'll post some of my favorite pictures in the outfits that make this upcoming movie so....fabulous!







Now, play the video and enjoy the clips and pictures....


Prepare to get 'carried' away.....

























I'm gonna throw on some heels and enjoy the night. Drinks, movie, Laughter and great female company.


The ultimate 'girls night'!


xoxo


<3


dani

1 comment:

  1. I am UBER excited for the movie! I have 2 outfits picked out for both nights! I fell in love with her white Halston Heritage dress! Including almost all of the outfits above! But if my memory serves me right, I believe her crop plaid top and blue pants outfit is a throwback to one of her outfits in the series.

    Either way I love it and LOVE YOU for the post!

    ReplyDelete