Monday 9 August 2010

Charm School

Even though I can admit to probably losing a few brain cells every time I watch it, Jersey Shore is a show that if missed, I'm waiting for the moment I can cuddle with my laptop and watch the episodes on mtv.ca. I tend to look past the fact that the show is pretty lame, but I could care less because it always entertains me.


I came across this Harpers Bazaar shoot with the 3 girls of Jersey Shore: Snooki, Sammi Sweetheart & J-WOWW. The concept surrounds the 3 "quidettes" attending charm school and learning proper etiquette.


"I feel like I already know how to be a lady" Sammi Sweetheart explains.


Well, if being a lady is what we see on tv, then my dear, you and your 2 gf's can afford a few lessons....





I must admit though, this picture of their makeover is awesome. I almost didn't recognize them!


xoxo


dani

1 comment:

  1. They may be wearing the Calvin Klein name. Great styles for everyone.

    ReplyDelete