Tuesday 13 July 2010

Calvins

 A post dedicated to all those smart guys out there who wear Calvins :)


Just about everyone that knows me well, knows that I adore the Calvin Klein brand. In large part due to the infamous Mens Calvin Klein boxer briefs, (Hubba! hubba! Marky Mark!) but also because the brand never fails to reinvent itself  while never losing what Calvin Klein is truly all about.



What can I say? I'm only being honest. It's just about the sexiest thing on a man. However, whats even more sexy than their boxer briefs? Pairing them with Klein's jeans for Fall 2010.


Photographed by Mert & Marcus, Klein takes a bad-ass urban setting in black & white with a topless Lara Stone (love her!) to showcase their  Fall 2010 Jean campaign.  


 







With the stress going on in my life as of late, I am beyond excited to hit the cottage with my girlfriends this weekend...


I think all of us in some way or another need this.


Pics to follow :)


xoxo


<3


Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment